TAF support allocated in April 2021: outcome of the 9th application round announced
Four projects were awarded support by TAF in the application round of April.
The TAF 9th assessment round was conducted in March 2021. In April 2021, TAF support was awarded to four projects:
- Smart Plastic Hub from the Efficient and Sustainable Manufacturing partnership
- One project from the Advanced materials for batteries partnership
- FreshFruit Interregional Pilot from the High Tech Farming partnership
- Interregional cooperation for sustainable circular mining investment pilot to recover Fe/REE deposit from the Mining industry partnership
These projects will benefit from tailored TAF experts support on a wide range of topics, depending on the specific needs of each project, which can include advice on: appropriate financial structuring and mix of funding sources, investment vehicles, governance rules, business models, financials, and intellectual property rights.
Moreover, additional TAF support was awarded to two projects that already benefitted from TAF services:
- Personal data platform for a predictive/preventive/personalized/participatory health system (PDP) from the Personalised medicine partnership
- Tourism of Tomorrow (ToT) Lab from the Digitalisation and Safety for Tourism partnership
These projects will benefit from additional TAF support which will assist the projects in further elaborating on the deliverables developed by the project team during the initial support and bring the projects closer to bankability.
The project managers were informed of the results and the awarded projects will have their kick-off meetings with the TAF experts in the upcoming weeks.