|New Smart and sutainable materials
||Materials embedded in various sectors such as transport (aeronautics, automobile), energy, health and electronics. Also in fundamental research. For the two axes engineering and conception of advanced materials and performant materials and eco-development.
|Innovation in Bio medical technologies
||Nuclear applications in health:
instrumentation and dosimetry, development and manufacture of equipment for particle accelerators, development and manufacture of radiopharmaceuticals, image analysis, clinical trial evaluation and radiation protection, engineering and maintenance, plastics industry, electronics and electrical engineering, even dismantling, with a very great feedback on the work under ionizing radiation.
Equine health :
-the diagnosis: biomarkers of osteoarthritis, molecular diagnosis of infectious pathologies
-treatment : regenerative medicine, fight against bioresistances (antimicrobial peptides )
- Prevention: development of technologies applicable to the tracks of human athletes; to improve vaccines against influenza and rhinopneumonia; pest prophylaxis
- genomics, personalized medicine and selection tools to optimize knowledge about equine nutrition and reproduction and which is also an important
|Digital economy and society
||· Modeling, virtual prototyping, digital mock-up (industry, architecture, town planning)
· Simulation of production processes, allowing to visualize the activities, the
· Vocational training through ""serious games""
· Training by simulator (driving of vehicles, aeronautics, medicine)
· Telepresence and videophony
· Experimentation in neuroscience
· Scientific visualization (architectural, urban or landscape heritage, missing or inaccessible, for example
||Dismantling nuclear power plant:
· Treatment of labile and fixed contamination
· Remediation of structures and equipment
· Decontamination of materials and materials: chemical, mechanical, dry, wet
· Decontamination technique (electroerosion, active foam, dry steam) and associated techniques (projection, smear, aspiration, soaking, gels, foams ...), cutting techniques (cold, pyrophonic metals, mechanical processes, jet water, etc.); Design and development of specific tools ...
· Static and dynamic confinement
· Robotics, teleoperation
· Scenario safety studies, Radiological measurements and controls
· Television or physical investigations; imagery
· Waste management: Recovery, conditioning, sorting, characterization ...
Renewable marine energy:
offshore wind energy, hydrokinetic and floating wind turbine, and particularly important on the hydrokinetic energy
|Food safety and security
||Aquaculture : sustainable methods for aquaculture, re-use of waste such as empty shells and their transformation in building material, culture of Algae, preservation of marine ecosystems
Milk and meat production: with R&D linked to production and conservation aspects such as microb ecosystems, probiotic cultures, packaging, equipment hygiene.