Cybermate - Your Digital Innovation Hub
You need an EU Login account for request proposals for editions or creations of new hubs. If you already have an ECAS account, you don't have to create a new EU Login account.
In EU Login, your credentials and personal data remain unchanged. You can still access the same services and applications as before. You just need to use your e-mail address for logging in.
If you don't have an EU Login account please use the following link. you can create one by clicking on the Create an account hyperlink.
If you already have a user account for EU Login please login via https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/login
Coordinator (Research & Technology organization)
Cybermate S.p.A. Impresa Sociale
Via Giovanni Porzio 14/15, Is. G2, 80143, Naples (Italy)
CYBERMATE is the Digital Innovation Hub founded in 2018 and supporting the enterprises in the Digital Transformation process. It carries out research, and development activities, technology transfer, dissemination of digital knowledge and best practices on its own and on behalf of third parties. In addition, it facilitates networking activities among those players interested in digital transformation process: University, businesses, experts, Competence centres.
In particular, Cybermate is a non-profit organization and has as its object the pursuit of the research activity pursuant to art. 2 paragraph 1 of National Legislative Decree no. 112 of 3 July 2017, understood as industrial research, experimental development and dissemination of the related results by teaching, publishing or transferring technologies, vocational training, basic and advanced, initial and permanent, updating and deepening.
CYBERMATE can use know-how coming from other entities already connected to the HUB.
CYBERMATE can also coordinate competences of hundreds of players: University researchers, Labs, highly technological businesses, start-up, organised through COIN (Collaborative Open Innovation Network).
Those competences are well diversified: research, innovation, digital and technical services, corporate finance, grant management, legal competence, executive management, marketing strategy.
CYBERMATE is linked to COIN (Collaborative Open Innovation Network), a research and technological innovation system founded in 2008.
COIN includes hundreds of companies, universities, research centers and organizations specialized in diversified digital technologies. The hundreds of technicians and researchers of the COIN network work together to develop complex research projects on national and european public funding programmes or rather on research contracts commissioned by private companies.
CYBERMATE is encouraging and stimulating innovation by making available to all businesses advanced competences and innovative digital tools, by way of:
ITALIAN PROGRAMME INDUSTRY 4.0
- Dissemination activities
- Project strategy setting
- Sharing of new technologies
- Feasibility study and technological assessment
- Project management
- Technological scouting
- Project tasks realization
- Deliverables monitoring
- Cybersecurity services
- Evaluation, certification and technical report
- Guidance services (mentoring) and supporting services (incubator)
- Legal consultancy
- Marketing and communication
SERVICES FOR INNOVATION
- Collaborative research granted by european and national public entities
- Industrial collaborative research for private businesses
- Technological transfer
- Dissemination and promotion of research achievements
- Corporate finance for innovation activities
- Public grants management
- Business network development
- IP management
- Innovation Management Systems
CYBERMATE is providing businesses with all the resources needed to develop their projects: technical expertise, know-how, technologies and financing
Link to national or regional initiatives for digitising industry
The activities of the hub are well aligned with the Italian national initiative for digitising industry, Piano Nazionale Industria 4.0.
Cybermate is fully aligned with the S3 strategies of the Campania region and its members provide digital innovation services to all the thematic areas of smart specialization.
In addition Cybermate worked on the following initiatives:
Horizon 2020 EIC Accelerator Pilot - SME Instrument phase 2
Cybermate applied to participate in the selection procedure for the sub-contractor in a project under evaluation for the call "EIC accelerator pilot - SME Instrument phase 2" of the Horizon 2020 program. Cybermate applied because has contributed to the development of the project idea and is able to carry out the following activities foreseen by the project:
- Analysis of the technical specifications
- Dissemination and exploitation of results
- Support for IP management
European Regional Development Fund
Cybermate has supported some customers for participation in calls for proposals financed by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and in particular through the action 1.1.4 of Regional Operational Program 2014-2020 of Veneto Region. The call aimed to finance projects in line with the regional priorities foreseen by RIS3 (Research and Innovation Smart Specialization Strategy), or rather Smart Agrifood, Smart Manufacturing, Creative Industries and Sustainable Living. Infact, the proposals we worked on were focused on Smart Manufacturing and specifically on innovative MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solutions applicable in the industrial sector.
National Industry 4.0 Competence Centers
Cybermate has supported some customers for participation in calls for proposals financed by national Industry 4.0 Competence Centers. In particular, there are 8 such competence centers and they have been selected by the MISE (Ministry of Economic Development). The competence centers are public-private partnerships that include universities, research centers and companies and are intended to carry out orientation and training activities for companies as well as support in the implementation of innovation, industrial research and experimental development projects aimed at the realization of new products, processes or services (or their improvement) through advanced Industry 4.0 technologies. One of the call for proposal which Cybermate worked on was funded by Industry 4.0 Competence Center of Tuscany Region called Artes 4.0 and the project proposal was focused on healthcare robotics which is included in the one of the three regional technological priorities of RIS3, which are precisely: 1. Information Communication Technologies (ICT); 2. Automation, Mechatronics and Robotics; 3. Chemistry and Nanotechnology.
The Digital Innovation Hub has not yet received direct public funding, but is expected to receive them soon with some project proposals for funding under evaluation, while the partners Novafund and Technetic have received several national funding from ERDF through participation in calls of regional operational programs for research, development and innovation focused on digitization processes.
In particular, the Digital Innovation Hub has not yet received European public funding but it's working on it because is supporting the creation of many innnovative project ideas.
Market and Services
- Agriculture and food
- Transport and logistics
- Life sciences & healthcare
- Manufacture of food products, beverages and tobacco
- Manufacture of textiles and textile products
- Manufacture of leather and leather products
- Manufacture of wood and wood products
- Manufacture of pulp, paper and paper products; publishing and printing
- Manufacture of coke, refined petroleum products and nuclear fuel
- Manufacture of chemicals, chemical products and man-made fibres
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
- Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products
- Manufacture of basic metals and fabricated metal products
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment
- Manufacture of electrical and optical equipment
- Manufacture of transport equipment
- Other Manufacturing
- TRL4 - Component and/or breadboard validation in laboratory environment
- TRL5 - Component and/or breadboard validation in relevant environment
- TRL6 - System/subsystem model or prototype demonstration in a relevant environment
- TRL7 - System prototype demonstration in an operational environment
- TRL8 - Actual system completed and qualified through test and demonstration
- TRL9 - Actual system proven through successful mission operations
- Awareness creation
- Ecosystem building, scouting, brokerage, networking
- Visioning and Strategy Development for Businesses
- Collaborative Researchs
- Concept validation and prototyping
- Testing and validation
- Commercial infrastructure
- Digital Maturity Assessment
- Incubator/accelerator support
- Voice of the customer, product consortia
- Market intelligence
- Access to Funding and Investor Readiness Services
- Education and skills development
Horizon 2020 EIC Accelerator Pilot - SME Instrument phase 2
Cybermate supported a company specialized in automation and manufacturing activities to participate in Horizon 2020 call - EIC Accelerator pilot SME instrument phase 2. The activities concerned the project design, budgeting and administrative consulting. The proposal was submitted.
Customer: Company providing customized automation solutions for manufacturing industrie
More details: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/home
SUPPORT FOR PARTICIPATION IN A CALL FOR PROPOSAL (business development service)
The customer needed to prepare a project proposal and receive funding for an innovative Manufacturing Execution System (MES) development. The main national and european calls for funding of research and innovation projects require the aggregation of companies coordinating with each other. In this regard CYBERMATE supported customer to networking, design and submit a research and development project on national call for proposal of Veneto Region funded by European Regional Development Fund. The MES project was preprared in order to target advanced levels of digitization of manufacturing processes.
Customer: Client operating in management engineering and advanced planning
More details: https://www.regione.veneto.it/web/programmi-comunitari/bandi3
COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH (technology service)
The customer needed an analysis and definition of the technical specifications for a project concerning the robotization and digitalization of processes in the healthcare sector. Cybermate has prepared this analysis of the requirements and has supported the customer for the setting up of the project activities, the preparation and participation in a call for proposal funded by the Industry 4.0 Competence Center called "Artes 4.0", in particular one of the eight competence centres selected by Ministry of Economic Development.
Customer: IT systems manufacturer for the biomedical sector
More details: https://artes4.it/bandi/
(Part of) Private organization
Number of employees
- Horizon 2020
- European Regional Development Fund
- National basic research funding
- National specific innovation funding
- Regional funding
- Private funding
- Partner resources
Number of customers annually
Type of customers
- Start-up companies
- SMEs (<250 employees)
- MidCaps (between €2-10 billion turnover)
- Large companies, multi-nationals
- Research organisations
- Internet of things
- Cyber security
- Big data, data analytics, data handling
- Software as a service and service architectures
- Internet services