Apulia CPS/IoT Hub for Regional Digital Manufacturing SMEs Apulia CPS/IoT Hub for Regional Digital Manufacturing SMEs
You need an EU Login account for request proposals for editions or creations of new hubs. If you already have an ECAS account, you don't have to create a new EU Login account.
In EU Login, your credentials and personal data remain unchanged. You can still access the same services and applications as before. You just need to use your e-mail address for logging in.
If you don't have an EU Login account please use the following link. you can create one by clicking on the Create an account hyperlink.
If you already have a user account for EU Login please login via https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/login
Confindustria Bari e Barletta-Andria-Trani
Via Amendola, 172, 70126, BARI (Italy)
The Hub is aiming to support the Regional SMEs in their Digital Manufacturing transformation through two main objectives: 1) Facilitating the access to advanced IoT business management systems, improving their operational effectiveness and business efficiency; 2) Raising-up the awareness of strategic CPS/IoT Technologies for enabling them to increase added value and competitiveness.
CPS/IoT Hub Puglia per la digitalizzazione delle PMI manifatturiere regionali. L’Hub ha l’obiettivo di supportare le PMI manifatturiere della regione Puglia nel processo di digitalizzazione seguendo due principali direzioni: 1) Facilitando l’accesso a sistemi avanzati IoT di business management , migliorando la loro efficacia operative e l’efficienza del business; 2) aumentare la consapevolezza della strategica funzione delle tecnologie CPS/IoT per consentire loro di I incrementare il valore aggiunto e la competitività dei loro prodotti.
Link to national or regional initiatives for digitising industry
The Apulia Manufacturing RDMI Hub focus on the Apulia Region (Italy) where Companies are mostly SMEs and only in some cases large companies started by local entrepreneurs. Most of local SMEs still show a low level of implementation of such technologies.
The hub is working to establish an innovation ecosystem facilitating the Apulian Manufacturing SMEs access to advanced IoT business management systems, and raising-up the awareness of SMEs respect to a strategic CPS/IoT Technologies use for adding the value of their products/process and boost their competitiveness on global markets.
Market and Services
- Manufacture of electrical and optical equipment
- Agriculture, hunting and forestry
- Manufacture of textiles and textile products
- Manufacture of chemicals, chemical products and man-made fibres
- Health and social work
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
- Manufacture of food products, beverages and tobacco
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment
- Transport, storage and communication
- Manufacture of leather and leather products
- Manufacture of transport equipment
Number of employees
- Regional funding
- Private funding
- Horizon 2020
- Partner resources
- Cyber physical systems (e.g. embedded systems)
- Data mining, big data, database management
- ICT management, logistics and business systems
- Internet of Things (e.g. connected devices, sensors and actuators networks)