Match 4.0 Abruzzo DIH Match 4.0 Digital Innovation Hub Abruzzo
You need an EU Login account for request proposals for editions or creations of new hubs. If you already have an ECAS account, you don't have to create a new EU Login account.
In EU Login, your credentials and personal data remain unchanged. You can still access the same services and applications as before. You just need to use your e-mail address for logging in.
If you don't have an EU Login account please use the following link. you can create one by clicking on the Create an account hyperlink.
If you already have a user account for EU Login please login via https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/login
Coordinator (Industry association)
Località Campo di Pile, 67100, L'Aquila (Italy)
Match 4.0 Abruzzo DIH is a no profit entity performing networking, matchmaking, brokerage and dissemination activities.
The aim of DIH is to help companies to become more competitive by improving their business/production processes as well as products and services by means of digital technology.
DIH deals with the promotion of digital manufactoring trasformation towards Industrie 4.0 approach and the Value Chain processes overall.
In particular the main activities are:
- Awareness Dissemination (Meeting, Workshop, etc.)
- Supporting activities to industrial companies for Industry 4.0-based project implementation
- Support access to tax breaks provided by Piano Industria 4.0
- Supporting activities for assessing digital readiness
- Supporting activities to facilitate manufacturing companies access to innovation regional ecosystem
- Design and delivery of training initiatives
- Coordination activities for implementing I4.0-based factories
Match 4.0 Abruzzo DIH è un ente no profit che svolge attività di connessione, intermediazione e diffusione.
L'obiettivo del DIH è quello di aiutare le aziende a diventare più competitive migliorando i loro processi di business / produzione nonché prodotti e servizi attraverso la tecnologia digitale.
il DIH si occupa della promozione della trasformazione della produzione digitale verso l'approccio di Industrie 4.0 e dei processi della catena del valore nel suo complesso.
In particolare le principali attività sono:
- Diffusione della consapevolezza (riunione, workshop, ecc.)
- Attività di sostegno alle industrie per l'implementazione di progetti basati su Industry 4.0
- Supporta l'accesso alle agevolazioni fiscali fornite da Piano Industria 4.0
- Attività di supporto per la valutazione della prontezza digitale
- Sostenere le attività per facilitare alle imprese manifatturiere l'accesso all'ecosistema regionale dell'innovazione
- Progettazione e realizzazione di iniziative di formazione
- Attività di coordinamento per l'implementazione di industrie basate su I4.0
Link to national or regional initiatives for digitising industry
This initiative is stated in the National Plan “Industria 4.0”, presented by the Italian Government in 2016, which provides for the creation of an innovative infrastructure composed of few and selected highly specialized Competence Centers (CC) and selected Digital Innovation Hub (DIH) all over the Country.
According to the National Plan:
- Competence centers have to involve leading Italian Universities and large private players; they should support to key stakeholders (e.g. research institutions, startups,...). Their mission is to orient and focus on facilitating Industry 4.0 transformational projects in all domains;
- DIH are “soft” structures and their specific aim is to create awareness and support companies in the knowledge of technologies and their application.
DIH are the contact point among companies, research institutions and public/private investors at regional level. Their mission is to create awareness on the opportunities of Industry 4.0; provide support to the development of innovative investment plans; offer orientation to Industry 4.0 Competence Centers; favour the access to public and private financing solutions/investors; interact also with European DIH.
Match 4.0 Abruzzo DIH is part of the Digital Innovation Hub network created at national level.
Match 4.0 Abruzzo DIH is fully aligned with the RIS3 strategies of the Abruzzo region and its members provide Digital Innovation Services to all the thematic areas of Smart Specialisation all supported by ICT and KET innovations.
Market and Services
- Agriculture and food
- Energy and utilities
- Wholesale and retail
- Tourism (incl. restaurants and hospitality)
- Transport and logistics
- Public administration
- Life sciences & healthcare
- Manufacture of food products, beverages and tobacco
- Manufacture of textiles and textile products
- Manufacture of leather and leather products
- Manufacture of wood and wood products
- Manufacture of chemicals, chemical products and man-made fibres
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment
- Manufacture of electrical and optical equipment
- Manufacture of transport equipment
- Other Manufacturing
- TRL1 - Basic principles observed and reported
- TRL2 - Technology concept and/or application formulated
- TRL3 - Analytical and experimental critical function and/or characteristic proof of concept
- TRL6 - System/subsystem model or prototype demonstration in a relevant environment
- Awareness creation
- Ecosystem building, scouting, brokerage, networking
- Visioning and Strategy Development for Businesses
- Collaborative Researchs
- Concept validation and prototyping
- Testing and validation
- Pre-competitive series production
- Digital Maturity Assessment
- Incubator/accelerator support
- Access to Funding and Investor Readiness Services
- Education and skills development
(Part of) Private organization
Number of employees
- European Regional Development Fund
- National basic research funding
- National specific innovation funding
- Regional funding
- Private funding
- Partner resources
Laboratori nazionali del Gran Sasso - INFN
Research & Technology organization
- Organic and large area electronics
- Micro/nano electronics
- Sensory systems
- Photonics and imaging technologies
- Communication networks
- Cyber physical systems
- Internet of things
- Artificial intelligence
- Mobility & Location based technologies
- Interaction technologies
- Cyber security
- Advanced, or high performance computing
- Big data, data analytics, data handling
- Virtual, augmented and extended reality
- Simulation, modelling and digital twins
- Software as a service and service architectures
- Cloud computing
- Additive manufacturing
- Laser based manufacturing
- Internet services
- New media technologies