Digital Farming Hub DIGITAL FARMING HUB
You need an EU Login account for request proposals for editions or creations of new hubs. If you already have an ECAS account, you don't have to create a new EU Login account.
In EU Login, your credentials and personal data remain unchanged. You can still access the same services and applications as before. You just need to use your e-mail address for logging in.
If you don't have an EU Login account please use the following link. you can create one by clicking on the Create an account hyperlink.
If you already have a user account for EU Login please login via https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/login
FEMAC: The Catalan Cluster of Agricultural Productions Means http://www.femac.org/introduction/
PARQUE DE GARDENY, EDIFICIO H3, 25003, Lleida (Spain)
DIGITAL FARMING HUB is a support facility that helps agricultural companies and farmers to become more competitive by improving their business/production processes as well as products and services by means of digital technology.
DIGITAL FARMING HUB es un servicio de apoyo, que ayuda a las empresas agrícolas a ser más competitivas mejorando sus procesos de negocio / producción, así como productos y servicios a través de la tecnología digital.
Link to national or regional initiatives for digitising industry
The Digital Farming Hub is focused on providing a collaborative environment where digital companies can thrive, and provide digital solutions to farmers, agricultural companies, and agro food services companies.
The activities of the hub are well aligned with the Spanish national initiatives for digitising industry, Industria Connectada 4.0.
Market and Services
- Agriculture, hunting and forestry
- TRL1 - Basic principles observed and reported
- TRL2 - Technology concept and/or application formulated
- TRL3 - Analytical and experimental critical function and/or characteristic proof of concept
- TRL4 - Component and/or breadboard validation in laboratory environment
- TRL5 - Component and/or breadboard validation in relevant environment
- TRL6 - System/subsystem model or prototype demonstration in a relevant environment
- TRL7 - System prototype demonstration in an operational environment
- TRL8 - Actual system completed and qualified through test and demonstration
- TRL9 - Actual system proven through successful mission operations
- Awareness creation
- Ecosystem building, scouting, brokerage, networking
- Collaborative Researchs
- Concept validation and prototyping
- Testing and validation
- Commercial infrastructure
- Incubator/accelerator support
- Voice of the customer, product consortia
- Market intelligence
- Education and skills development
In preparation .Not service provided yet
As an example as a Cluster organization:
AGRO SENSOR PROJECT.
TYPE OF SERVICE: SUPPORTING MANAGEMENT SERVICE
WSN technologies-wireless sensor networks – for agronomic optimization and prevention of fungal diseases
The project objective is to improve the potential of ICT technologies and agronomic optimization, to prevent fungal diseases in crops of the vineyard.
The project aims to develop a predictive model based on three fungal diseases sensing and remote sensing technologies, which were implemented in a pilot plant vineyard Raimat (Lleida), by a design field where two performances are compared against fungal disease control: conventional and eco-preventive treatment using temperature and humidity sensors located in the same vineyard at the leaf level, in addition to sensors for measuring nutrient levels located in the floor, and by shooting multispectral to know the rate of force (equivalent to LAI) within the same plot.
The application of innovative technologies in the wine field arises so that the knowledge acquired can be implemented in real time and thus the efficiency of the decision-technical managers to increase and extract the maximum potential application technologies in the project. The three technologies AGROSENSOR use in the project are:
1.- Technology Ion Selective Electrode (ISE) based on carbon nanotubes offshoot Chemometrics Research Group, Qualimetrics and nanosensors of the Rovira i Virgili University of Tarragona (URV), and
2.- Remote sensing technology based on aero trasnportada use aerial imagery systems and remote sensing technology: multispectral aerial photographs can be used for an accurate assessment of the cover vineyards, leading to optimize crops. Multispectral imaging can also be used to map and characterize the variability of soil.
3.- Wireless sensor networks (WSN – Wireless Sensor Networks) .
new published in the media el Mundo :
In preparation .Not service provided yet.
As a Cluster we are currently develping with another digital Company a Digital Market Place for manure form livestock.
In preparation .Not service provided yet.
The University of Lleida and the Technological Center EURECAT, are developing a BIG DATA CENTER for the agrofood sector. It will be one of the main technology service foreseen in the Digital Farming Hub.
Networked organization, without formal structure
Number of employees
- National basic research funding
- National specific innovation funding
- Regional funding
- Private funding
Number of customers annually
Type of customers
- Start-up companies
- SMEs (<250 employees)
- MidCaps (between €2-10 billion turnover)
- Large companies, multi-nationals
- Micro and nano electronics, smart system integration
- Sensors, actuators, MEMS, NEMS, RF
- Photonics, electronic and optical functional materials
- Cyber physical systems (e.g. embedded systems)
- Robotics and autonomous systems
- Internet of Things (e.g. connected devices, sensors and actuators networks)
- Location based technologies (e.g. GPS, GIS, in-house localization)
- Data mining, big data, database management
- Software as a service and service architectures
- Cloud computing
- Additive manufacturing (3D printing)
- ICT management, logistics and business systems