Analytical reports on promising KETs-based products
KETs Observatory aimed at identifying promising key enabling technology based products and their value chains, and specifically aimed to support the S3 platform on Industrial Modernisation, providing intelligence on innovation areas where European regions could team up and invest together. The reports on promising KETs-based products aimed to provide stakeholders with an analytical base to help strengthen cross-regional cooperation mechanisms in order to boost the deployment of KETs in Europe.
The reports specifically aimed to highlight the value chain structure, key players and identified constraints. They also address the key strengths and potential of the EU regions, as well as promising business opportunities and key risks and challenges. Finally, the reports elaborate on specific policy recommendations with both immediate focus and longer-term orientation.
Analytical reports on promising KETs-based products are available:
- Analytical report Nr 1: Smart textiles for sports
- Analytical report Nr 2: Bio-based aromatics
- Analytical report Nr 3: Perovskite solar cells
- Analytical report Nr 4: Refurbishment of medical equipment
- Analytical report Nr 5: Indium Phosphide- (InP) based Photonic Integrated Circuits (PICs) for data centre applications
- Analytical report Nr 6: 3D-printed medical devices
- Analytical report Nr 7: Cyber-Physical Production Systems for less developed European regions
- Analytical report Nr 8: Sensing & monitoring systems for offshore wind turbines in harsh environments