To focus and to foster a rich debate in which the proposals of the interested regions can be integrated in the project a work programme will be built around a number of specific topics. To develop each topic, it is suggested to start from a common foundation based on the overall opportunities for the agri-food sector:
- More complete and trusted information available to consumers.
- Smart information systems for companies and the public administration.
- Territorial cooperation as basis for the transfer of technology and research outcomes, experiences, research staff and between companies, in those regions that are interested in this topic.
- The shared value that will generate added value in all stages of the chain that will have an impact on the rest of phases and in society and the territories at large.
- Improvement of business competitiveness, resilience and sustainability and creation of new businesses.
With the aim to provide partners with complementary opportunities available at the S3 Industrial Modernisation Platform, the Traceability and Big Data Partnership has now a double affiliation (both for the Agrifood and Industrial Modernisation Platforms).
Follow the TBD partnership on Twitter: @DataAgriS3, @DIHAndAgrotech, @IberiaCluster, @Bioeconomia_And