TAF Talks 2.0: New sessions and formats
The Technical Assistance Facility (TAF) team invites you to their webinars on how to improve aspects of TAF application.
Short bite-sized webinars on different elements of the application form
As part of the TAF Talks series taking place in 2021, the Technical Assistance Facility (TAF) is launching a new type of sessions: a series of short bite-sized webinars focusing on tips for completing a TAF application.
With our service coming to an end in 2021, and the last cut-off dates for applications taking place in the first half of the year, the webinars aim to support S3P-Industry project promoters in improving different core aspects of their TAF applications. Find below information and material of the webinars hosted to date:
- 25th March 2021 – Part 2 of the TAF application - About the project consortium. Presentation slides and other information are available here.
- 23rd April (12:00-13:00) – Part 3 of the TAF application – Level of project development.
Webinars on funding sources for inter-regional investment projects
A series of webinars that we are organising will focus on potential funding sources for inter-regional investment projects. The sessions will provide an overview of the benefits, difficulties in getting access to and other particularities of every funding source available for the 2021-2027 period under the EU long-term budget. The expert presentations will be followed-up by Q&A from the audience. The sessions will be organised on the following topics:
- 29th April (14:00-15:00) – Interregional Innovation Investment (I3) initiative (Valentina PINNA, DG REGIO). More information here.
- 18th May – InvestEU (Antonio FANCELLU, Cassa Depositi e Prestiti)
- 15th June (date TBC) – Horizon Europe (APRE – Italian Agency for the Promotion of European Research)
- Date TBC – Joint Cluster Initiatives in collaboration with ECA and ECCP
Other sessions under the TAF Talks 2.0
In addition to the short bite-sized webinars , we will keep hosting technical Q&A on the TAF application, one-on-one sessions with TAF experts and horizontal capacity building sessions as we did in 2020 in the context of the previous TAF Talks series. Find below information and material of the sessions hosted to date:
- 27th January 2021 – Capacity building workshop on basic financials and synergies between clusters and interregional projects. Presentation slides and other information are available here.