French Tech in the Alps French Tech in the Alps
You need an EU Login account for request proposals for editions or creations of new hubs. If you already have an ECAS account, you don't have to create a new EU Login account.
In EU Login, your credentials and personal data remain unchanged. You can still access the same services and applications as before. You just need to use your e-mail address for logging in.
If you don't have an EU Login account please use the following link. you can create one by clicking on the Create an account hyperlink.
If you already have a user account for EU Login please login via https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/login
French Tech in the Alps
55, boulevard Vincent Auriol, 75013, Paris (France)
1. FEDERATE the local ecosystem for innovation (start-up, businesses, institutions, organizations,…).
2. ACCELERATE the emergence and development of innovative companies
3. INTERNATIONAL INFLUENCE by promoting our innovative companies around the world and attract new actors of innovation in our region.
1.FÉDÉRER l’écosystème local agissant en faveur de l’innovation par le numérique (startups, entreprises, institutions, associations, média,..),
2. ACCÉLÉRER l’émergence et le développement d’entreprises innovantes, au service de l’emploi et de la croissance
3. RAYONNER à l’international en mettant en valeur nos entreprises innovantes dans le monde et attirer de nouveaux acteurs de l’innovation par le numérique sur notre territoire
Link to national or regional initiatives for digitising industry
The activities of the hub are well aligned with the French national initiatives for digitising industry, Alliance Industrie du Futur.
Market and Services
- Ecosystem building, scouting, brokerage, networking
- Testing and validation
- Incubator/accelerator support
- Market intelligence
- Access to Funding and Investor Readiness Services
- Education and skills development
The digital campus In the Alps is a training in IT development for unemployed people. This 18 months training is certified by the CANM (Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers).
The Totem is a wide space which gathersqstartupers in a coworking space, a community of entrepreneurs and competitivity clusters. Thanks to the support of Grenoble Metropolitan Area and the city of Orange this place was born in 2015
The Vendredi des entrepreneurs : Every Friday morning, all the supporting structures are gathered to welcome new digital entrepreneurs. The purpose is to put through entrepreneurs with persons who will bring their project forward.
CoopVenture is an Evergreen investment Fund which allows alternative solution to financially support start-ups.
Number of employees
Direction générale des entreprises
Direction Générale du Trésor
Caisse des dépôts
Ministère des Affaires étrangères et du développement international
Commissariat général à l''investissement
- Broadband and other communication networks (e.g. 5G)
- Internet of Things (e.g. connected devices, sensors and actuators networks)
- Advanced or High performance computing
- Data mining, big data, database management
- Software as a service and service architectures