MARINELLI, Elisabetta; FERNÁNDEZ, Tatiana; PONTIKAKIS, Dimitrios
STEFANOV, Ruslan; BOEKHOLT, Patries; PONTIKAKIS, Dimitris
JANSSEN Matthijs; TOLIAS Yannis; PONTIKAKIS Dimitrios
- Bulgaria - national level, Severen Tsentralen*
- Croatia - national level
- Greece – Central Macedonia, Western Greece, Eastern Macedonia and Thrace*
- Hungary - national level, Észak-Alföld*
- Italy – Puglia, Campania
- Poland - Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Lubuskie, Podlaskie, Warminsko Mazurskie*
- Portugal - Algarve, Alentejo, Centro, Norte
- Romania - Nord-Est, Sud-Est, Sud - Muntenia, Sud-Vest Oltenia, Vest, Nord-Vest, Centru, and București - Ilfov
- Spain – Extremadura
(*regions covered only in Lagging Regions 1 – 2016-2018)
24 Feb 2021 - 25 Mar 2021
17 Nov 2020 - 20 Nov 2020
This training workshop series is organised in the framework of the project “Targeted Support to Smart Specialisation strategies in Romania” (2016-2020),...
02 Jul 2020View more
The objective of this webinar was to provide hands-on experience on how to manage and coordinate at the national level interregional collaboration...
05 Mar 2021
Greece is setting its sight to a sustainable future that also leads to increased prosperity and greater social cohesion. Building on stakeholder...
20 Aug 2020View more
The final report of the "Regions in Industrial Transition Pilot Action" has been published. It presents the results from this Pilot Action,...
Open Data, Open Science & Open Innovation for Smart Specialisation monitoring: Lessons from the project “S3 Targeted Support in Lagging Regions”
Elisabetta Marinelli, Enric Fuster Martí, Sabine Plaud, Arnau Quinquilla, Francesco Massucci
Marinelli, E., Bertamino, F., Fernandez,A
Dr Yannis Tolias