This webinar, co-organised with Interact, is an opportunity to explore how "cooperation actions" could be possible and serve the needs of 33 existing S3 thematic platforms regional partnerships for better cooperation and implementation of RIS3 strategies as well as for the exchange and the improvement of public policies and practices.
As consequence of the first findings of the mapping of the arrangements for interregional cooperation in Investment for Growth and Jobs goal (IGJ) Regional OPs, where there is a huge interest in RIS3 topics, it is necessary to raise the awareness regarding the practical use of provisions under art. 96.3d CPR as well as the legislative framework for 2021-2027 programming period as laid down in art. 17(3)(d)(v) of the draft Common Provisions Regulation.
Indeed, according to overall and general meaning of both legislative provisions, a Regional Operational Programme setting its objectives for the Investment for growth and jobs goal, therefore not an ETC/Interreg programme, can plan activities to be developed in collaboration (in partnership) with other regions belonging to the EU. This means that a region can perform joint activities with another European region working on the same topics or priorities.
This webinar is targeted to any partners of the Interregional Partnerships established under the JRC S3 thematic platforms as well as to Managing Authorities of Regional Operational Programmes under the IGJ goal.
Please find all the relevant knowledge available on the Interact Library.
- This is now the time for designing and drafting the corresponding Regional OPs and to encourage the inclusion of the partnerships’ activities into Programmes’ strategies, and this webinar will provide information about the practicalities and the dedicated draft “Operational Guidelines”.
- The session will also provide opportunities for exploring eventual concrete doubts and questions about cooperation actions under IGJ goal as well as the needs and difficulties that regions are facing to allow these cooperation actions and approaches.
- This session will also provide inspiration to identify pending needs for the further supporting actions that Interact could implement for all EU regions and IGJ Programmes that may want to explore such possibilities.
- Study | Added value and efficiency through the use of article 37.6(b) and EGTC
- Publication | New tools for territorial development and cooperation
- Study | Embedding macro-regional strategies
- Report | Macro-regional strategies as strategic frameworks for ESIF post-2020
- Presentations | Enhancing Cooperation in EU Regions (18th European Week of Regions and Cities 2020)
- Presentations | Cooperation under IGJ Programmes: possible contributions and actions
Registration and more info http://www.interact-eu.net/.