New ESIF Viewer Tool Launched
Invitation for Smart Interregional Cooperation in Energy
Registration to S3P Energy & Leaflet with Additional...
Expression of Interest for Agri-Food thematic platform
The Smart Specialisation Platform provides professional advice to EU countries and regions for the design and implementation of their research and innovation strategies for smart specialisation (RIS3). Our services include:
- Provide guidance material and good practice examples
- Conduct high quality research projects to inform strategy formation and policy-making
- Facilitate peer-reviews and mutual learning
- Support access to relevant data
- Train policy-makers
- Organise information sessions for policy-makers and present at conferences
The Platform provides interactive tools that can help you in identifying key features of regions and their Smart Specialisation Strategies, such as the EYE@RIS3 - an online tool showing the RIS3 priorities of regions/countries, the ESIF-Viewer - a tool to search planned investments in European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) data (ERDF, CF, ESF and YEI), the ICT Monitoring Tool to search European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) data (ERDF, CF, ESF, YEI and EAFRD) on planned investments in the ICT, the Regional Benchmarking tool showing structural similarities of the EU regions and the tool presenting Inter-regional trade flows, as well as other Data Sources to benchmark the EU regions and Member States.