S3 Handbooks Gabriel Rissola, Hank Kune, Paolo Martinez
S3 Platform Policy Briefs John Edwards, Elisabetta Marinelli, Eskarne Arregui-Pabollet, Louise Kempton
Elisabetta Marinelli, John Edwards, Cosmina Mironov
What are S3 Actors?
S3 actors play a crucial role in regional and national smart specialisation strategies. They specifically:
- participate in entrepreneurial discovery process,
- contribute to the development of S3 strategies and their implementation,
- provide advice on how to match regional development needs with R&I and vice versa,
- support particular technologies, industries or clusters,
- provide an adequate innovation ecosystem,
- form the quadruple helix of innovation actors,
- are involved in international networks and thus they add the needed external and outward-looking dimension to smart specialisation strategies.
11 Ιουν 2018
The Working Committee consists of all regions participating in Agri-food thematic partnerships and as a result, these Working Committee Meetings bring...
12 Απρ 2018
The third Peer eXchange and Learning (PXL) workshop on Multi-level Governance for RIS3, is planned for April 2018.
Peer eXchange and Learning (PXL) workshop on Entrepreneurial Discovery Process (EDP), Policy Instruments and Monitoring19 Μαρ 2018
NEW publication on: Implementing smart specialisation - thematic platform on industrial modernisation29 Σεπ 2017
This paper offers an overview of policy and economic reasons behind the launch of the new Smart Specialisation Platform for Industrial...
Interim evaluation of the programme for the competitiveness of enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (COSME) (2014-2020)31 Αυγ 2017
The Commission will consult representatives of COSME countries’ public administrations and key SME stakeholders separately. Nevertheless, we...
01 Δεκ 2016View more
The European Commission’s Directorate General for the Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs is pleased to announce that the...