This website is a "yellow pages" of Digital Innovation Hubs. The information provided about each entry is based on self-declaration. The European Commission cannot take any responsibility for the provided information. Currently all the entries in the catalogue are being verified (based on the provided information) if they comply to the following 4 criteria:
- Be part of a regional, national or European policy initiative to digitise the industry;
- Be a non-profit organisation;
- Have a physical presence in the region and present an updated website clearly explaining the DIHs’ activities and services provided related to the digital transformation of SMEs/Midcaps or industrial sectors currently insufficiently taking up digital technologies
- Have at least 3 examples of how the DIH has helped a company with their digital transformation, referring to publicly available information, identifying for each:
- Client profile
- Client need
- Provided solution to meet the needs
The purpose of the catalogue is to support networking of Digital Innovation Hubs and to provide an overview of the landscape of Digital Innovation Hubs in Europe, supported by Regional, National and European initiatives for the digitalisation of industry. There is no relation between being present in the catalogue and being able to receive funding of the European Commission.
Click on the following link if you want to propose new HUB.
Please, try with a different Search criteria