Watify webinars – what is coming up in September and October 2017?
WATIFY, a European Commission-funded initiative aimed at supporting EU efforts to stimulate the modernisation of Europe’s industries, is very pleased to invite you to participate in upcoming webinars in September and October 2017!
Webinars will be led by well-known experts in their respective fields who also have valuable experience and knowledge about technological transformation. Be sure to join us and find out more about the latest technological developments and transformation opportunities available in your sector.
During the webinar you will have a unique opportunity to speak directly with our sectorial expert and receive the latest updates on technological transformation
- 13 September, 10-11.30 AM: Value chain analysis – a tool for competitive advantage, with Frederic Maier and Laura Roman Register here
- 20 September, 10-11.30 AM: Adoption of advanced ICT technologies in Manufacturing - Business experiments in cyber-physical production systems, with Kees-Jan Lodewijk Register here
- 27 September, 10-11.30 AM: 3D-printing; Impact on European companies and workers, with Joost Van Barneveld Register here
- 4 October, 10-11.30 AM: Metrology 4.0 for the Industry 4.0, with Toni Ventura-Traveset Register here
- 11 October, 10-11.30 AM: Transformation of industrial value chains / advanced digital services into manufacturing / Industry 4.0, with Wim Martens Register here
- 18 October, 10-11.30 AM: INDUSTRY 4.0 - just a Marketing Slogan of the German Industry or the Question of Survival for the Production Industries in Europe?, with Dr Bruno Lindorfer Register here
Webinar attendance is free of charge, however places are limited, and participation is on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. Our webinars fill up fast so we strongly encourage you to register as soon as possible.