Central European cooperation workshop and Watify Matchmaking Event on Industry 4.0
This event follows on from the previous workshop on Smart Specialisation Cooperation in Central Europe held in 2016 in Zagreb and takes a closer look at potential cooperation in the field of Industry 4.0.
The National Research, Development and Innovation Office of Hungary (NRDIO) and the European Commission Directorates-General for Regional and Urban Policy (DG REGIO) and Research and Innovation (DG RTD) are pleased to invite you to the CENTRAL EUROPEAN COOPERATION FOR INDUSTRY 4.0 workshop on 20-21 September 2017 in Budapest, Hungary.
Save the date in your calendar, so that you can…
- take advantage of a professional forum with regional actors (i.e. higher education, research centres, enterprises, research and innovation agencies, funding agencies) being active in advanced manufacturing and open for international RDI collaborations
- exchange ideas for innovative solutions and regional collaborative investments in the fields of Industry 4.0
- identify relevant cooperation opportunities, get an insight of existing European networks
- present your project idea for your potential partners
- have a chance to prepare specific regional collaborative projects, participate in a personalized matchmaking, a consortium building.
- Human-robot cooperation from sensors to standards,
- Cost-effective Smart Factory: processing of production data, maintenance forecasting, manufacturing platforms, industrial internet, cyber-physical systems, 3D printing.
The workshop will be linked to a matchmaking session driven by Watify: Watify will drive the interactive workshop and pre-arranged exploratory one-to-one meetings based on personalised agendas on the second day of the event.
Agenda and Presentations
Other related documents
Conclusions of the event in Zagreb held in 2016
The language of the event is English and no translation will be provided.